The Veterinary Specialist Referral Center Knowledge Farm (Chavat Daat) is located in a pastoral setting at Beit Berl.
From Highway 6:
Exit at the Eyal junction and continue west toward Kfar Saba.
Continue approximately 2 km. then turn right at the Alon gas station.
After a few meters, turn left onto the paved road which circumvents Kibbutz Nir Eliyahu (if the road is blocked, then go through the kibbutz from the yellow gate next to the gas station).
At the end of the road turn left onto the Nir Eliyahu - Beit Berl road.
After about a km., at the Stop sign, turn right into Beit Berl.
From Highway 4 (Gehah):
At the northern Ra'anana junction turn east toward Kfar Saba.
At the second traffic light turn left toward Beit Berl.
At the second traffic light turn right and continua about 300 meters until the left hand turn into Beit Berl.
For a map, click here.
• When you arrive at the guard's post, let the guard know you've been referred to the Chavat Daat Knowledge Farm which will enable you to enter for free.
• From the guard's post, drive straight then turn right at the third entrance. Go about 500 meters then park in a designated parking space near the central library. Walk up the stone steps to the right of the library. The Chavat Daat Knowledge Farm building is in front of you, across the square; follow the signs.
• Dogs must be on a leash and with a muzzle.
• When you arrive at the Chavat Daat Knowledge Farm, register at the reception desk. Since all examinations are planned in advance, waiting time is usually short.
• In the event of a long procedure, the animal can be left, then picked-up later at a pre-arranged time.